PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR EVERYBODY
OCT 21 - 22
MODE OF DELIVERY
Python Programming will introduce the fundamental of Python programming language, including data structures, conditionals, loops, variables, and functions. This course provides hands-on coding exercises using commonly used data structures, writing custom functions, and reading and writing to files.
Who should attend:
- Business Owners
- IT Executives
- IT Managers
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Read, write and execute simple Python programs.
- Design simple Python programs for solving problems.
- Decompose a Python program into functions.
- Organize compound data using Python lists, tuples,dictionaries.
- Read and write data from/to files in Python programs.
Awarded by University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering (UNIMY)