PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN IR 4.0 – MICROCONTROLLER/ EMBEDDED PROCESSOR SYSTEM
IR. SYAIFUL ANAS BIN SUHAIMI
UNIMY, ENGINEERING LECTURER
9 A.M. - 5 P.M.
11, 12, 17, 18 & 19 SEPT 2021
This course extends students’ knowledge of microprocessors by investigating embedded system design and state-of-the-art 32-bit embedded processors. Student will be familiarized with problems associated with producing hardware and software. This course has a strong emphasis on hardware/software development process.
- Introduction of embedded processor system/microcontroller: numbers, computers, ARM Cortex M Processor
- Electronic components: Ohm’s law (voltage, current, resistor). Digital Logic: transistor, flip flops and logic
functions. Electronics Input and output system debugging
- Basic programming in MCU. Array, clocking, data structure
- Function of microcontroller: Basic Programming functions for input/output parts: switch, relay, toggle
- System design and development process
- Interfacing an external switches and LED: Arrays and Functional debugging
- Finite State Machine: Interfacing
Awarded by University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering (UNIMY) and
MALAYSIA ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION SOCIETY (MYRAS)