INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS MANAGEMENT COURSE
MUHAMMAD NAIM BIN ABDULLAH
COMPUTER SECURITY LECTURER
OCT 27 - 28
MODE OF DELIVERY
Information Security Awareness Management is a 2-days training programme that provides the essential know-how, enabling information security professionals to develop and manage an effective security awareness programme. This preparatory course enable the participants to sit for Certificate in Information Security Awareness Management (CISAM) professional examination.
Who should attend
- Operation Managers
- Business Owners
- IT Executives/Managers
- Risk Manager
- Understand the difference between awareness, training and education.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive awareness and competence programme, as part of an organisation’s information security programme.
- Find sources of awareness and training materials.
- Implement awareness and training material, using various methods.
- Create an effective social engineering assessment programme.
Awarded by University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering (UNIMY)